In the modern world, almost everyone has a dynamic daily routine, and numerous people don’t prioritize spa visits. The good news is you can keep your look irreprochable by following a few easy steps from the comfort of your home.
1. Brightening facial
- One lemon
- Three strawberries
- A banana
These three fruits have unique characteristics that will bring freshness and brightness to your complexion. Vitamins C contained in strawberries will brighten dark spots, lemons will refresh and exfoliate, and bananas condition your skin.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and dice.
- Mash the diced strawberries and the banana together in a small bowl.
- Add the juice of one lemon, and apply to your face. Avoid contact
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water.
Also, mix and honey in a combo create a glowing effect too.
2. Hair treatment
- Olive oil
Olive oil has long been considered as a hair-strengthening and hair-conditioning tool.
- Shampoo hair in the shower
- After you dry your hair with a towel, apply 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil to your wet hair. Don’t apply on the roots if you have oily hair
- Wrap your hair in a towel and leave the oil on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly.
Have a good soak in the tub with homemade aromatherapy treatments. The base of all aromatherapy bath salts is one part sea salt, two parts baking soda, and one part Epsom salts. Mix it all up. Then add a few essential oil scent drops into the water. We recommend vanilla and chamomile for extra relaxation, for an ultimate spa experience at home.