Many of us believe that the preparation of a dessert takes a great amount of time and effort. Here is one Florida-inspired, easy solution for a delicious summer-style treat.
- cannoli shells
- 1 cup freshly sliced strawberries
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
Method of Preparation:
- Pulse softened cream cheese, strawberries and sugar in a food processor until the appearance of smooth mixture. If the mixture appears too thin, add extra cream cheese. If it gets excessively thick, add a few drops of milk.
- Fill the mixture into cannoli shells.
- Before serving, sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar for an extra sweet flavor.