Fiancé vs Spouse VisaApril 28, 2015
Notario FraudMay 13, 2015
After the 7.8 magnitude earthquake that struck Nepal on April 25, 2015, USCIS has announced several major immigration relief measures for Nepali nationals.
- A grant of re-parole
- Expedited processing of advance parole requests
- Change or an extension of immigration status of a Nepal national currently residing in the United States
- Expedite approval and adjudication of F1 students’ requests for off-campus work authorization due to extreme economic hardships (If appropriate)
- Expedited adjudication of employment authorization applications (if appropriate)
- Assistance replacing lost or damaged immigration or travel documents issued by USCIS, such as Permanent Resident Cards (green cards).
- Consideration for waivers of fees associated with USCIS benefit applications, based on economic hardships