What is an H-3 Visa?May 19, 2017
Cannes Film Festival 2017 (Videos Included)May 23, 2017
- The L-1 applicant must prove a relationship between the petitioning US business and a foreign entity.
- Sufficient physical office space must be secured for the US branch.
- The L-1 visa applicant’s goal must be to open and staff an office branch in the United States within the first year of entry.
- The transferee must have spent one year at the foreign entity in the past 3 years before applying for L-1 visa status.
- The L-1 transferee must prove that he/she will occupy a senior management/executive role.
- There is no wage minimum required to obtain L-1 status, but low wages are not recommended.
Please note that the spouses of L-1 non immigrants are authorized for employment, upon application to USCIS.